The front page of the QsarDB repository has two panels:
- Left panel – shows browsing options (described below)
- Right panel – lists latest uploads to the repository
- Chemical search – Finds all QDB archives containing the query chemical. The chemical search engine provides options for exact chemical search, similarity search and substructure search.
- Text search – Searches text strings from the archives (e.g. titles, authors, abstracts, and other metadata).
- Advanced search – Add custom filters for more precise search results.
- Communities & Collections – Lists research groups (communities) and their collections.
- By Submit Date – Lists QDB archives by their submission dates and allows making selections on timeline.
- Authors – Browse archives by the authors of original publications.
- Titles – Browse archives based on original publication titles.
- Journals – Browse archives based on journals where original publications were published.
- Endpoints – Browse archives based on endpoints covered in modelling.
- Species – Browse archives based on species covered in modelling.
- Descriptor calculation software – Browse archives based on descriptor calculation software used in modelling.
- Modeling software – Browse archives based on software used in modelling.
- Model type – Browse archives based on model types used in modelling.
- Login – Login to the QsarDB repository
- Register – Create your own QsarDB account
What data is in the QsarDB repository?
QDB archive view